Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Got Lobster???


I saw this idea on Lynn Pratt's website in 2010. It is made with punches except for the lemons. They are from the Tart & Tangy Stampin Up set(now retired) stamped and cut out. The sentiment is computer generated on whisper white cardstock. I couldn't get the little legs on the lobster sides right so after a few tries I finally gave up and figured this was as good as it would get!  LOL

If you would like to see how it should really look you can check out Lynn Pratt's website Stamp-N-Design, her August 5, 2010 post. It's much better than mine!

The second card is using the brayer techniques I learned from a class I took from Michelle Zindorf.


 Above is just the card and below we set in a gift box of craft colored shreds.
 Here is the birthday card(sorry not such a good picture).

I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I did making them.

Till my next post...