Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Treat Boxes For Card Night



Tonight is are Ladies Card Night. Usually we exchange cards but this month we could do a winter theme cards or a Halloween Treat. These are my treat boxes.

When I made my brothers "black cake", I made some extra pieces of the "cake". So I used them for my treat boxes. And I loved how they turned out!

Now for the details on what I used:

All supplies are from Stampin Up except the Orange Stickles and the pie shape die from Sizzix.

I used the 2 1/2 inch punch to make the moon. I punched it out of Whisper White cardstock and sponged it first with More Mustard Ink than Pumpkin Pie Ink. I stamped the Owl with Basic Black Ink Pad onto Whisper White cardstock and colored in the beak and bag with Pumpkin Pie marker. I than stamped an extra image for the Trick-or-Treat bag, cut it out and popped it up with a Stampin Dimensional. For the finishing touch on the owl I used the orange Stickles for the mask and on the bag. I had first started out using glitter paper cut out to make the mask. After cutting out 2 of them I went to using the stickles. I like it much better. Ok, truth be told it was easier to do the stickles! HA! 

As always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...