Sunday, June 19, 2011

Card for David...week ?



Time has really gotten away from me as of late. I even sent two cards out to my brother for the same week! I thought I had forgotten! Ok, can we say feeling a little overwhelmed and so so so behind! Lee and I have had so much going on around here since we got back from our trip to Missouri that I just still feel a bit out of sorts. But never fear...I will catch up...I am catching up! LOL

This card was inspired by the "states" pen I found at a small gift shop called "Main Street Treasures" here in Plain City. It has some really fun and creative things. My brother, Lee and I had a good laugh since I put the cities in the wrong directions but hey it's just a card. David said the pen writes so smoothly. Glad he liked it.

All supplies used from Stampin Up!:

Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, and Early Espresso cardstock, Ink used Tangerine Tango and Early Espresso, Stampin dimensionals, used a discontinued "map" background stamp and the saying is from the set Word Play.

As always, I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...