Thursday, April 21, 2011

Card For David...Week 21




As I look at the pictures I am taking I know 2 things:

1.) I need to learn how to use my camera to get better pictures.
2.) I may just need a new camera. hehe :0)

The cow card was made with Close To My Heart stamp and decorative paper. I love the little cow bell(it really jingles). I embossed in black and used a pop dot to lift up the tail a bit for a bit of dimension. The black paper used is from Stampin Up. I put all kinds of "cow" puns in it.(anyone that knows me knows how much I love a good pun) I hope he will be "moo-ved " by my creation! HA!

The plane and car cards I made for my nephews. Those are made with a discontinued scrapbook paper and embellishments from Close To My Heart.

As always, I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...