Sunday, January 16, 2011

Card Making With My Sister





What a nice day it was yesterday. I had been promising to find time to stamp with my sister(Mary) and we finally got together yesterday. Mary had bought this product that is pretty hot in the stamping world right now called "Flower Soft". It is like flocking which has been around forever only better. It is so fine and the colors are totally FAB and after it's applied it is so fuzzy and well...soft!!! These are a few of the cards we made. We did them kind of a assembly line with both of us working on the cards. Mary ended up doing all the Flower Soft(except the card with the heart...I just didn't get the hang of it). I loved how the Iris turned out.

Supplies used: Flower Soft and Flower Soft Glue on all cards. Additional items listed below.

Iris Card: stamp from PSX, markers and papers a mix from Stampin up and Close To MY Heart

Rose Card: All products and stamp from Stampin Up

Heart Card: Stamp from Stampendous , punch used for border from Fiskers and all other products from Stampin Up

Allium Card: All products from Stampin Up

As always, I wish you time to be creative and most of all time ot stamp!

Till my next post...