Friday, November 19, 2010

Jr. Legal Pad Holder






Good Morning! I just love mornings like this. I've been up since 5am and getting ready for the day. Since my day is filled with errands and jobs to finish around here I thought I better take time to do a stamping project before the day really gets crazy.

I saw this project under "craft fair items" on The Stamp Doc's website. I have had this scrapbook paper from Paper Pizazz for years(I love snowmen and am a sucker for anything with any cute snowmen on it...LOL) and never quite knew what to do with it but this project just called out for this paper. I love how it turned out. On her site she only uses one legal pad but I used pads from Sam's Club and they are so thin that I used 2 instead.

I used whisper white and real red paper from Stampin Up and Gelly Roll's Stardust Clear pen to add a glittery effect to the snow...and well everywhere! :0) Then I used some red gems from Elements Elements by Mark Richards. I mean can you ever have too much bling?! Then finished up with a bow using 5/8 inch satin whisper white ribbon also from Stampin Up.

I hope you will give this project a try. It is the easiest project I have ever done. It goes together so quickly. And the way you could decorate it...well..the possibilities are endless.

As always, I wish you a good day and time to stamp and be creative.

Till my next post...