Sunday, November 21, 2010

Busy Busy Day







What a busy day of cleaning, painting, crafting. It seems never ending thank goodness for taking breaks. I made more jr. legal pad holders and a treat box card during the breaks. :0) I got the template off of a Stampin Up Demonstrators blog for the treat box card. I can't remember now where. All I remember is her name was Melanie and she is so talented and kind enough to share the template and a how to video. There are so many videos on you tube, Splitcoast Stampers (and what about all the ones on individuals blogs) on making cards and other rubber stamped items I could make 10 things a day and still never run out of ideas! LOL

Well, this is the last break of the night. Time to make dinner. Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and found some time to stamp and be creative.

Till my next post...Happy Stamping!