Friday, October 22, 2010

Treat Bags For Card Night




Tonight is our monthly card night. I had so much fun making my brother's treat bag I thought I would go ahead and make up some more for tonight. Hope the girls will get a kick out of them. And then again who doesn't like M&M"S!

I used crushed curry cardstock and crushed curry designer paper along with crushed curry polka-dot ribbon. The stamps are from Close To My Heart. I think they are from a set called mini trick-or-treaters. Needless to say it's a very old set of stamps. :0) I also used glue dots, stampin dimensionals, scallop punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, and the oval punch. (all punches are from Stampin Up) I used a marker in crushed curry to color the images and only use melon mambo marker to color in the cheeks. And of course the sizzix bag with scallops die.

A very quick and fun project.